-   -   4 security features in Fedora 16 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/614510-4-security-features-fedora-16-a.html)

Rahul Sundaram 12-28-2011 09:52 AM

4 security features in Fedora 16

Hi

http://www.linuxbsdos.com/2011/12/13/4-security-features-in-fedora-16/

"The security features in Fedora make it one of my favorite Linux
distributions. And that is partly why it is in my list of the top 6 KDE
distributions of 2011, even though it takes some tweaking to get it to
the it just works state. I will take the security advantages of an
operating system over any user-friendliness weaknesses, provided those
user-friendliness weaknesses are not show stoppers."

Rahul