Old 12-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Sorting out Red Hat Linux based distributions

Hi

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/the-open-source-revolution-10014902/sorting-out-red-hat-linux-based-distributions-10024908/

"I have had excellent luck with Red Hat, I like the tools that Red Hat
develops and places in their distributions, and there is a huge support
community for it. I've also found that Red Hat is a good company, and
stands behind its products. It has been VERY supportive and active in
the open source community for decades, and continues to show its
commitment to open source software. I also think their software models
are highly successful, with the Fedora / Red Hat split that we saw in
2003. Back then I was surprised with the split at first, but after a
couple of years using both Fedora and Red Hat Linux, I soon discovered
that the move to split the two was ingenious. I will explain why below"

Rahul