Old 12-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

Default Ubuntu replaced RHEL in Indian supreme court

http://www.linuxforu.com/2011/11/indian-supreme-court-opts-for-ubuntu-10-04/

ouch ...

in another note, (probably better to discuss in -devel??) the
"Software Center"/"App Database" concept should be adopted .. if not
now , soon .. (packagekit is a "package center", not an "application
center" )

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866* 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Old 12-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Mark Terranova

Well at least they kept using Linux (even if Ubuntu does NOT use the L word.)*

in another note, (probably better to discuss in -devel??) the

"Software Center"/"App Database" concept should be adopted .. if not

now , soon .. (packagekit is a "package center", not an "application

center" )

Has a feature request been filed for us to create an App center type thing? I second that. We NEED to compete. We need to at least follow, if we are not leading, IMHO*