Old 12-02-2011, 03:30 PM
"Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project)"

Default New person on board

Hello!
My name is Bogomil Shopov I use to live in Bulgaria, but now I am in Czech republic - Prague.

My fedora account is: bogomil and my jabber is: bogomil@jabber.minus273.org.

I am community enchanter (guy) to a Prague based software company and I am dealing with worldwide communities

can donate 2-3h/week to the project now. I am not good in design, but I
can work on marketing campaigns and for campaigns to get more people on
board.

Thanks,
Bogo

http://talkweb.eu
http://twitter.com/bogomep

Old 12-06-2011, 10:16 AM
wonderer

Hello,

well, then let me welcome you. Good to have you on board!

best regards

Henrik Heigl - Ambassador and Marketing guy

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Wonderer

My name is Bogomil Shopov I use to live in Bulgaria, but now I am
in Czech republic - Prague.

My fedora account is: bogomil and my jabber is: bogomil@jabber.minus273.org.

I am community enchanter (guy) to a Prague based software company
and I am dealing with worldwide communities

I can donate 2-3h/week to the project now. I am not good in

Old 12-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Jiri Eischmann

That's good news we have you on board. Red Hat has a large engineering
office in Brno, so there are many Fedora enthusiasts in the Czech
Republic.
We've organized two very successful Fedora release parties in Brno and
I'd like to expand it to Prague. That's something you may help us with.
We can arrange everything, but the venue.

Jiri

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) p*še v Pá 02. 12. 2011 v 17:30
+0100:

Old 12-06-2011, 03:51 PM
"Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project)"

That's good news we have you on board. Red Hat has a large engineering

office in Brno, so there are many Fedora enthusiasts in the Czech

Republic.

We've organized two very successful Fedora release parties in Brno and

I'd like to expand it to Prague. That's something you may help us with.

We can arrange everything, but the venue.

Hey Jiri,
If you send me more details I'd love to help you.

//Bogo

Jiri

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project) p*še v Pá 02. 12. 2011 v 17:30

+0100:

> Hello!

> My name is Bogomil Shopov I use to live in Bulgaria, but now I am in

> Czech republic - Prague.

> My fedora account is: bogomil and my jabber is:

> bogomil@jabber.minus273.org.

> I am community enchanter (guy) to a Prague based software company and

> I am dealing with worldwide communities

> I can donate 2-3h/week to the project now. I am not good in design,

> but I can work on marketing campaigns and for campaigns to get more

> people on board.

> Thanks,

> Bogo

> http://talkweb.eu

> http://twitter.com/bogomep

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov

Open(Web) Thinker and doer.
http://talkweb.eu**

++
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
-- Nelson Mandela