Old 11-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Alessandro Lorenzi

Default Hallo, new member here?

Hallo people!
my name il Alessandro, I live in Italy and I work for a telco and I
am a Fedora user.

I love Fedora and I yet work to make this community bigger. I am a
Fedora Ambassador and I help to organize events about GNU/Linux, but
I'm looking for new ways to attract more people to join the project. I
wish to find here and share new ideas.

Now i'm testing a twitter account in italian where i share news and
little how-to about fedora, @Fedora_ITA.

I wish you will approve me
regards
Alessandro

--
Lorenzi Alessandro
IT Consultant & Free Software Enthusiast

Vice-president of GULLP - http://gullp.it
Staff member of FSUGItalia - http://fsugitalia.org
openSUSE & Fedora Ambassador

9gagger

Old 11-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Itamar Reis Peixoto

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Alessandro Lorenzi
<alessandro.lorenzi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hallo people!
> *my name il Alessandro, I live in Italy and I work for a telco and I
> am a Fedora user.
>
> I love Fedora and I yet work to make this community bigger. I am a
> Fedora Ambassador *and I help to organize events about GNU/Linux, but
> I'm looking for new ways to attract more people to join the project. I
> wish to find here and share new ideas.
>
> Now i'm testing a twitter account in italian where i share news and
> little how-to about fedora, @Fedora_ITA.
>
> I wish you will approve me
> regards
> Alessandro
>

> --
> Lorenzi Alessandro
> IT Consultant & Free Software Enthusiast
>
> Vice-president of GULLP - http://gullp.it
> Staff member of FSUGItalia - http://fsugitalia.org
> openSUSE & Fedora Ambassador
>
> 9gagger

I think you can try to make a fedora mirror in your telco.

--
------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)
+55 34 9158 9329 (TIM)
+55 34 8806 3989 (OI)
+55 34 3221 8599 (FIXO MG)

Old 11-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Alessandro Lorenzi

2011/11/28 Itamar Reis Peixoto <itamar@ispbrasil.com.br>:

> I think you can try to make a fedora mirror in your telco.

unfortunately I'm not (yet :P ) an important person there, so there is
a lot of steps between me and a person who can authorize a server for
this.. :