Old 11-16-2011, 08:22 AM
"Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov (Fedora Project)"

Default Self-introduction: Bogomil Shopov

Hello!
My name is Bogomil Shopov I use to live in Bulgaria, but now I am in Czech republic - Prague.
My fedora account is: bogomil and my jabber is: bogomil@jabber.minus273.org.

I am community enchanter (guy) to a Prague based software company and I am dealing with worldwide communities

I can donate 2-3h/week to the project now. I am not good in design, but I can work on marketing campaigns and for campaigns to get more people on board.

Thanks,
Bogo

http://talkweb.eu
http://twitter.com/bogomep