Old 11-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Nitesh Narayan

Default How to start

Hi,
This is Nitesh I had just joined the group ,but not sure how and from where to start .
So if I get some help ,it will be helpful for me.
I searched the IRC channel and found #fedora-mktg but its unavailable.
Nitesh

Old 11-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Buddhika Kurera

Hello Nitesh,
You can find the official join page here;*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_the_Fedora_marketing_project

If you want to get live support please ping at*#fedora-ambassadors where you can find live support.
See you
This is Nitesh I had just joined the group ,but not sure how and from where to start .

So if I get some help ,it will be helpful for me.

I searched the IRC channel and found #fedora-mktg but its unavailable.

Nitesh

Regards,Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)Fedora Ambassador Sri LankaEvent*Liaison*- Design Team
Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Old 11-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Buddhika Kurera

just a correction, the*#fedora-ambassadors freenode channel is not for mkt purposes but you can find some members there to get the help. We had a nice release and heading for Fedora Release 16 parties, therefore members can be bit busy like me .

Will soon start work for F17, thanks and nice to have you on board.