Old 11-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Q&A with Fedora Project Leader Jared Smith on Fedora 16 and Beyond

Hi

https://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/506309-qaa-with-fedora-project-leader-jared-smith-on-fedora-16-and-beyond

"I guess I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that Fedora is more that
just the bits and bytes we put on the CDs every six months – it is as
much about the community of friends we're building in the process.

The last six months have shown that we have a strong community of people
working in lots of different aspects of the release process, and having
a good time too. For example, I'm currently returning from the FUDCon
conference in Pune, India. The conference was the biggest FUDCon we've
ever had yet, with over 500 participants."

"I'd like to thank all of our great contributors and volunteers around
the world who pour their hearts and souls into making Fedora what it is.
I'm proud to be associated with such great people."

Rahul