Old 11-10-2011, 01:21 PM
"Francesco D'Aluisio"

Default Interview Opportunity with Scott Crenshaw - Cloud Computing

Question 1:

"Cloud security is becoming a key differentiator and competitive edge
between cloud providers.
Do you think that RedHat will follow the proposals for trustworthiness
of the Trusted Computing Group for its Cloud in the future?"

if so,

Question 2:

"Do you think that these proposals, (Trusted Platform Module,
Attestation key, Trusted Network Connect etc etc) are the best
solutions for the open source ecosystem?"

Thanks,
Zerodev

fas account: fdaluisio

Old 11-13-2011, 05:29 PM
wonderer

hello,

thanks Gratien, Elijah and Francesco so far for the questions. I will
forward them to Scott tomorrow and hope for some good answers.

If anybody else has another question you can still send me those and I
will put them into my stack of questions ...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

Old 11-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Robyn Bergeron

On 11/13/2011 11:29 AM, wonderer wrote:
> hello,
>
> thanks Gratien, Elijah and Francesco so far for the questions. I will
> forward them to Scott tomorrow and hope for some good answers.
>
> If anybody else has another question you can still send me those and I
> will put them into my stack of questions ...
I'm admittedly biased, but I'd love to hear:

We normally think of Fedora as being the upstream for RHEL. What are
the intersections between Fedora in the Cloud and Red Hat's cloud
strategy going forward?

-Robyn