-   -   Self-Introduction: Nitesh Narayan Lal (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/596071-self-introduction-nitesh-narayan-lal.html)

Nitesh Narayan 11-08-2011 08:25 PM

Self-Introduction: Nitesh Narayan Lal

Hi, my name is Nitesh Narayan Lal and I am studying in Manipal, Karnataka, India . My Fedora Account System
(FAS) username is niteshnarayan, and my IRC nick is nitesh.
I am interested in joining because I want to start contributing to Fedora (though I've been a user for years) and wanted to learn more about Fedora and its communities and of course marketing.

I've worked in open source and/or Free Software in the past. Some of the
projects I've worked on are
Mobremote(http://www.mobremote.com) a free software (soon will be released for Linux too ),
Chrome extension(https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search?q=music+discovery),
Developed and managing websites for ROBOMANIPAL (http://www.robomanipal.in) and Mobremote website .
working on a KDE plasmoid currently.
This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!

My skills in the field of Marketing are not much but I had worked in this field when, I had released my first software Mobremote and Chrome Extension.
Other skills:
*I have done a certification of Information Security and Ethical Hacking from APPIN Technology Labs
*I have taken many sessions on Various topics related to Linux and conducted workshops on Qt and other things for Linux Users group Manipal.
*Managed College's Technical Fest Events

May be the things I knew are less ,but will surely learn ASAP, just need the guidance.
Please help me get started!

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal