Old 11-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Fernando Godoy

Default Self-introduction: Fernando Godoy

Hi, my name is Fernando Godoy and I live in Sao Paulo-BZ -3(GMT) . My*Fedora
Account System (FAS)*username is g0doy, and my skype is feg0doyI learned about the Fedora Marketing team through Fedora Website, and am interested in joining because I'd like add myself on this great community, helping in OS Development and Marketing.*This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!This is
the first Marketing project I have worked on!*My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, includeMarketing Skills) - Marketing Analysis(Other Skills) - Product Marketing Engineer experience.I'd also like to learn Marketing Project development.When I'm not working on Fedora, I'm studying Computer Engineering at National Institute of Telecommunications.Please help me get
started!

Thank you and Best Regards,Fernando Vieira Godoy
mobile: +55 035 9982 2560
skype: ferg0doy
msn: godoy@dvwi.com.br