Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 AM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Marketing meeting: Tomorrow! 2011-10-18

I know it's a long time in coming, folks. I'm delighted to announce the return of ... weekly Fedora Marketing Meetings!

Where: irc.freenode.net, in #fedora-meeting-1

When: Tuesday, Oct. 18, at 20:00 UTC (4pm US Eastern, 1pm US Pacific)

Who: You! Anyone can come - just be prepared to want to Get Things Done!

Agenda for tomorrow:

* A quick refresher course on what the Fedora Marketing Team does over the course of a release

* Schedule check-in: We're approaching GA, which means we have announcements, feature profile opportunities, and much more!

* Brainstorming: What can we do to get this group going again? Are there new projects people are interested in?

* Your agenda item here: Feel free to pitch an agenda item!

See you tomorrow! And welcome back! Questions welcomed beforehand or in-meeting, as always.

Stay beefy,

-Robyn