-   -   Fedora at Northeast GNU/Linux fest (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/588802-fedora-northeast-gnu-linux-fest.html)

Jonathan Nadeau 10-17-2011 10:27 PM

Fedora at Northeast GNU/Linux fest

Hello list,

I'm putting on the second annual Northeast GNU/Linux fest at Worcester
State University. Since it is at a University the majority of people
that will be attending are computer science majors or students
interested in technology. It would be great if Fedora was there at a
table to represent Fedora at the conference. If someone can go you can
have a free table. Here is the website

http://www.northeastlinuxfest.org

Thanks for your time and help.

--Jonathan Nadeau

Robyn Bergeron 10-17-2011 11:10 PM

On 10/17/2011 03:27 PM, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm putting on the second annual Northeast GNU/Linux fest at Worcester
> State University. Since it is at a University the majority of people
> that will be attending are computer science majors or students
> interested in technology. It would be great if Fedora was there at a
> table to represent Fedora at the conference. If someone can go you can
> have a free table. Here is the website
>
> http://www.northeastlinuxfest.org
>
> Thanks for your time and help.
>
> --Jonathan Nadeau
Thanks Jonathan. I'll pass this on to the Ambassadors' list, since
they're usually the organizers of our booth-ified presence at events. :)

-Robyn