Old 09-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Robert 'Bob' Jensen

Default Which Linux Distro Leads the Pack?

http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/Which-Linux-Distro-Leads-the-Pack-73240.html

"Putting Fedora at the top of a 'best distributions' list is like putting a prototype car at the top of a list of cars to buy this year," Espinoza told Linux Girl.

-- Bob

Old 09-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Gianluca Sforna

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen
<bob@fedoraunity.org> wrote:
> http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/Which-Linux-Distro-Leads-the-Pack-73240.html

Sigh... will this "Fedora is the alpha test version for RHEL," thing ever end?

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu

Old 09-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 09/12/2011 02:23 PM, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen
> <bob@fedoraunity.org> wrote:
>> http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/Which-Linux-Distro-Leads-the-Pack-73240.html
> Sigh... will this "Fedora is the alpha test version for RHEL," thing ever end?

Unlikely. We are still having the GCC and GNOME is controlled by Red
Hat discussion

Rahul