Old 08-23-2011, 03:14 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Fedora 16 to skip btrfs by default

Hi

https://www.networkworld.com/community/node/77452

"I'm actually encouraged by the fact that btrfs is being delayed for
default for another release. It shows that the Fedora release process
and objectives are working well. Bacik has also displayed a great deal
of patience (as far as I've seen, anyway) with bug reports and
complaints while working to get it up to speed."

Rahul