Old 08-23-2011, 02:54 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Praise for Fedora 15 and KDE 4.6.x - A great experience!

Hi

http://linuxtweaking.blogspot.com/2011/07/praise-for-fedora-15-and-kde-46x-great.html

"Some old time Fedora users may be aware of Fedora's poor track record
when it comes to KDE although things have been changing ever since the
release of KDE 4.x. I regularly try Fedora KDE and so far haven't been
fully convinced with the experience until now.

As a fan of both Fedora and KDE it gives me pleasure to say Fedora 15
with KDE 4.6.x is a great experience!"

Rahul