Old 08-11-2011, 09:04 AM
irejaul

Default Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

I was distributed 700 copies of Fedora 15 DVD in the university
students of Bangladesh. Now the students are know about fedora, how to
use of fedora etc. The students are very sensitive for use the FEDORA
also improves their software related works. At this time, the students
are using FEDORA very easily also follow the instruction how to use
the FODORA.
Now I am very happy for this time. The students are contact with me
also interest to use FEDORA other students.

Thanks & Regards
Rejaul Islam
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:Rejaul

Old 08-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Jason Fenner

Excellent job on that huge distribution!

Old 08-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Jason Fenner

Excellent job on that huge distribution!

Old 08-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Buddhika Kurera

Really a great work, keep up spreading the word Fedora.

Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh

I was distributed 700 copies of Fedora 15 DVD in the university

students of Bangladesh. Now the students are know about fedora, how to

use of fedora etc. The students are very sensitive for use the FEDORA

also improves their software related works. At this time, the students

are using FEDORA very easily also follow the instruction how to use

the FODORA.

Now I am very happy for this time. The students are contact with me

also interest to use FEDORA other students.

Thanks & Regards

Rejaul Islam

Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:Rejaul

Regards,Buddhike Chandradeepa KureraFedora Ambassador Sri LankaEvent*Liaison*- Design Team

Old 08-12-2011, 03:49 AM
"Truong Anh. Tuan"

> Distributed Fedora 15 DVD in the university students of Bangladesh
>
> I was distributed 700 copies of Fedora 15 DVD in the university
> students of Bangladesh. Now the students are know about fedora, how to
> use of fedora etc. The students are very sensitive for use the FEDORA
> also improves their software related works. At this time, the students
> are using FEDORA very easily also follow the instruction how to use
> the FODORA.
> Now I am very happy for this time. The students are contact with me
> also interest to use FEDORA other students.

Good job.

Also, why don't you join into the APAC Ambassadors weekly meeting with
us on Saturday, 04:00 UTC?

Kind regards,
Truong Anh TUAN
Fedora Ambassador Vietnam