Old 07-25-2011, 06:26 AM
irejaul

Default Want to be a Regional Ambassador Mentors of Bangladesh

Hi*I want to be a Regional Ambassador Mentors of Bangladesh.Can i join this:*http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor#Regional_Ambassad or_Mentors

Old 07-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Mate Gelei

Hello,

I'm not a person in charge, but mentors "are nominated by existing
Mentors and confirmed by FAmSCo". You can't really *ask* to be a
mentor. (But fixme, I'm rather new to the ambassador topic.)
Especially not on the Marketing list.

Máté

2011/7/25 irejaul <rejaulislam@gmail.com>:
> Hi
> I want to be a Regional Ambassador Mentors of Bangladesh.
> Can i join
> this:*http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor#Regional_Ambassad or_Mentors

Gelei Máté
http://mgelei.eu
PGP: 69DF3504

Old 07-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Buddhika Kurera

Hello,
I think this is good to raise. If you like to be a mentor why not you raise it.You inform them your interest and if they see your FAm profile is quite rich and trust worthy they ll approve it.
Give a shot.

I'm not a person in charge, but mentors "are nominated by existing

Mentors and confirmed by FAmSCo". You can't really *ask* to be a

mentor. (But fixme, I'm rather new to the ambassador topic.)

Especially not on the Marketing list.

Máté

2011/7/25 irejaul <rejaulislam@gmail.com>:

> Hi

> I want to be a Regional Ambassador Mentors of Bangladesh.

> Can i join

> this:*http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor#Regional_Ambassad or_Mentors

Gelei Máté

http://mgelei.eu

PGP: 69DF3504

Regards,Buddhike Chandradeepa KureraFedora Ambassador Sri LankaEvent*Liaison*- Design Team