Old 07-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Fedora 15 KDE

Hi

http://desktoplinuxreviews.com/2011/06/27/fedora-15-kde/

"Overall I think Fedora 15 KDE is a very attractive desktop distro. It
comes with a good selection of software and an attractive & highly
usable version of KDE. There’s not a lot here to complain about and
there’s quite a bit to be happy about. I suspect that Fedora 15 KDE will
be one of the distros that wins over wavering GNOME & Unity users.

Fedora 15 KDE is suitable for beginner, intermediate or advanced Linux
users."

Rahul