Old 11-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Release count-down on fedoraproject.org wrong?

Hi Magnus,

Indeed it does! Marketing doesn't handle this, though - so I've copied the websites team in this response.

Thanks for the tip!

-robyn

On Nov 1, 2010 7:09 AM, "Magnus Glantz" <mg@hacka.net> wrote:> Hi there,

Old 11-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Jef van Schendel

Indeed it does! Marketing doesn't handle this, though - so I've copied the websites team in this response.

Thanks for the tip!

-robyn

Hi all,

The counter had to be updated manually due to the freeze. Thanks to Ricky and Sijis it's now showing the wright number again.

Thanks for reporting it, Magnus.

Jef