-   -   Release count-down on fedoraproject.org wrong? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/446602-release-count-down-fedoraproject-org-wrong.html)

Robyn Bergeron 11-01-2010 10:51 AM

Release count-down on fedoraproject.org wrong?

Hi Magnus,

Indeed it does! Marketing doesn't handle this, though - so I've copied the websites team in this response.

Thanks for the tip!

-robyn

On Nov 1, 2010 7:09 AM, "Magnus Glantz" <mg@hacka.net> wrote:> Hi there,

Jef van Schendel 11-01-2010 05:52 PM

Release count-down on fedoraproject.org wrong?

Indeed it does! Marketing doesn't handle this, though - so I've copied the websites team in this response.

Thanks for the tip!

-robyn

Hi all,

The counter had to be updated manually due to the freeze. Thanks to Ricky and Sijis it's now showing the wright number again.

Thanks for reporting it, Magnus. :)

Jef