Old 10-28-2010, 03:54 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default One-two punch

Hi Marketeers,

FYI, we'll be having a one-two punch on the Red Hat press blog today.
There will be a story coming out this afternoon, that Robyn put
together to talk about Cloud SIG work.

We realized that pushing this off to Friday might make it less
prominent. At the same time we didn't want to crowd the Tuesday
launch of F14 with a Monday story. Leaving Monday empty is kind of
like taking a deep breath before the big shout for Fedora 14 GA. :-)

So stay tuned to see the next story later today!