Old 10-28-2010, 03:46 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Red Hat press blog entry for F14!

http://press.redhat.com/2010/10/28/fedora-14-dives-deeply-into-memory-debugging/

Hot off the presses -- status senders, get... er, statusing! ;-)

Old 10-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Kara Schiltz

And another....

http://press.redhat.com/2010/10/28/fedora-14-has-its-head-in-the-cloud/

Old 10-29-2010, 08:18 AM
wonderer

hy there,

can anybody please give Red Hat also the "Red Hat" on Planet (the
picture Link in the .planet file should be Ok I think)? I think it would
be nice if there is also the red hat Icon near the Blogentry...

mit freundlichen grüßen / best regards
H. Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

Old 10-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Rahul Sundaram

can anybody please give Red Hat also the "Red Hat" on Planet (the

picture Link in the .planet file should be Ok I think)? I think it would

be nice if there is also the red hat Icon near the Blogentry...

If you are talking about the press.redhat.com Fedora category I aggregate in Planet Fedora, then yes, I can do that.

Rahul

Old 10-29-2010, 08:46 AM
sankarshan

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Kara Schiltz <kschiltz@redhat.com> wrote:
> And another....
>
> http://press.redhat.com/2010/10/28/fedora-14-has-its-head-in-the-cloud/

I wouldn't want to be pedantic or annoying but doesn't "head in the
cloud" idiomatically mean unrealistic and impractical ideas ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Old 10-29-2010, 09:25 AM
wonderer

can anybody please give Red Hat also the "Red Hat" on Planet (the

picture Link in the .planet file should be Ok I think)? I think it would

be nice if there is also the red hat Icon near the Blogentry...

If you are talking about the press.redhat.com Fedora category I
aggregate in Planet Fedora, then yes, I can do that.

Yes, that I was talking about.

Thanks.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Nicu Buculei

On 10/29/2010 11:18 AM, wonderer wrote:

> can anybody please give Red Hat also the "Red Hat" on Planet (the
> picture Link in the .planet file should be Ok I think)? I think it would
> be nice if there is also the red hat Icon near the Blogentry...

But... can anyone do something that the embedded code for flash videos
do not look that ugly? (ideally Planet would skip it instead of showing
the HTML tags)