-   -   Need Assistance: Fedora Survey Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/444840-need-assistance-fedora-survey-development.html)

Mustafa Qasim 10-27-2010 03:17 PM

Need Assistance: Fedora Survey Development

Hi,
**** I am working on a survey project to conduct study survey
about usage of popular computer software and perception of FOSS and
GNU/Linux in minds of Home Users, Students and professionals. With the
cooperation of other Open Source groups we are aiming to conduct the
survey in maximum Universities across Pakistan and IT public places.

I want to know if any of you ambassador fellow have done such
activity or can help me deploy a good survey to get productive results.

What
we want to achieve from this survey is information about the computer
usage habits, preferred softwares, perception about Linux &
willingness for a better change. So, we can put our efforts on designing
Workshops and trainings targeted at the actual needs to get most out of
our efforts.

--

Mustafa Qasim
Executive II, IP Core

+92 333 6651272
mustafa.qasim@worldcall.pk

http://blog.mustu.info

Mohsen Mostafa Jokar 10-28-2010 12:42 PM

Need Assistance: Fedora Survey Development

hello.
what kind of assistance you need?