Old 10-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Jonathan Nalley

Default Link tracking wiki page

In preparation for the F14 release and a URL to utilize in our divers
and sundry social media outlets, i've edited the Link Tracking wiki
page[1] accordingly with incremented release numbers and created a
shortened URL (for status/microblog, etc.) to take the user to the
proper page on the new fp.o website[2].

So the shortened URL:
http://ur1.ca/26tru
will redirect to the language-neutral:
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora?stF14

My (fallible) understanding from the design/websites team is that on
release day[3]: the previous URL will look more like what you see here
at the moment:
http://stg.fedoraproject.org/get-fedora?stF14

Please let me know if there are any concerns, questions, wrong
assumptions, blatant errors, falsehoods, or inaccuracies. Thanks

---
[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Link_tracking
[2]: https://stg.fedoraproject.org
[3]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites#fedoraproject.org