Old 10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default EC2 feature profile status

I've posted my interview with Justin Forbes at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_on_EC2. I have some bits to
pull in from that into the press blog piece of things, which I'm going
to do shortly (it's just about done) and then I'll ship that off to
Jared and Kara.

Have a great weekend, folks

-Robyn