Old 10-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Reminder: Fedora marketing weekly meeting today! - 10/19/2010, 20:00UTC, in #fedora-meeting-1

Details and agenda at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#Agenda.

See you there!

-Robyn

Old 10-19-2010, 08:35 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 09:37:51AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Details and agenda at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#Agenda.
>
> See you there!

Robyn -- sorry I can't attend this one, but I'll check back on the
list tonight to see the minutes and how we're doing in the task
schedule.

Quick status from me: Our press blog entry on the Mobility SIG should
be coming out tomorrow, and we have a video feature that is due to
come out on Thursday.

Next week, we want to publish Robyn's story on Fedora's Cloud SIG, and
we also have a second video feature coming.

If all goes well, we should be seeing the final release video on
Nov. 2, along with the latest version of a certain Linux distro. :-)