Old 10-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Beth Lynn Eicher

Default Release announcement WAS Milkymist tools in FEL

Since you asked nice enough...

PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:

>> will there be an official announcement out these updates when F14
>> gets released? it is a noteworthy addition and it shows we have done
>> collaboration with a proejct in a totally different field;
>
> This could easily go in the release announcement:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_announcement

Milkymist is mentioned in the developer section. Please add more facts
about what is so great about Milky Mist and its support for Fedora.

> Note that announcement is currently blank, and awaiting a volunteer to
> assemble it from a combination of information from earlier
> announcements, the release notes, and other important data. *A
> completed version for F13 is here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_announcement

I took a stab at the SOP and one template
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Final_announcement_SOP

Please edit to taste.

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher