Old 09-30-2010, 08:05 PM
Kara Schiltz

Default Fedora 14 Beta Shaping Up Very Nicely

ZDNet UK
9.29.10

Fedora 14 Beta Shaping Up Very Nicely
By J.A. Watson

The Fedora 14 Beta <https://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease> release
(aka "Laughlin") was made available yesterday, on schedule. I have
installed it on a few of my laptops and netbooks, and it looks to me
like it is shaping up very nicely. I find it pleasing both aesthetically
and functionally. As usual with Fedora, I have downloaded the Gnome
version; the standard desktop looks like this:

Full post:
http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/jamies-mostly-linux-stuff-10006480/fedora-14-beta-shaping-up-very-nicely-10020572/