Old 09-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Fedora 14 Preview: What's New in Fedora 14?

Hi

http://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/365130-whats-in-store-for-fedora-14

"But when you first read the list of features highlighted for Fedora 14,
you might think the release is targeting developers. What with new and
updated programming languages, simpler and faster debugging, and better
developer tools the feature list looks like the only users would be
those that actually develop the distribution or applications for the
distribution.

Not so. Fedora 14 offers a well-rounded list of new features that should
make this release appeal to a wide range. And since it's now in Alpha,
we can all take a close look at what's coming. I did just that...and I
was very impressed. Below are my thoughts on the upcoming release."

Rahul