Old 09-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Looking for help with beta announcement!

Hey folks,

The beta announcement needs to be done *today* - and I need YOUR HELP!

The current version of the beta announcement is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Beta_announcement

If you need some memory refreshing, the F13 beta announcement is here,
and is a good guide for how the F14 announcement might look:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Beta_announcement

And if you're looking for a list of features that could go into the
beta announcement, here are some good places to look:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_talking_points
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FeatureList

I could especially use some help putting in some feature notes for
end-users, sysadmins, and developers.

I'll be hacking away on this in about an hour - after the "off to
school" and "please-let-this-cough-medication-work" portions of my day
are done. Come hang out in #fedora-mktg on IRC and work with me!

-Robyn