Old 09-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Paul Frields

Default Slogans and face value

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/20/technology/20drill.html?_r=1&emc=eta1

This short article came to my attention in light of the discussions
about a per-release slogan. I thought other Marketing folks might want
to take a look. Perhaps there's something to the idea of avoiding a
CTA type slogan per release, and concentrating more on our core
messaging that builds up awareness and coherence of the Fedora brand.
Just a thought...

--
Paul