-   -   Self-Introduction: Ritesh Ambastha (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/430112-self-introduction-ritesh-ambastha.html)

Ritesh Ambastha 09-21-2010 11:59 PM

Self-Introduction: Ritesh Ambastha

Hi, my name is Ritesh Ambastha*and I live in Gujarat, India*(location or timezone). My*Fedora Account System (FAS)*username is Riteshambastha, and my*IRC*nick is ambyritz. (OR: I am new to IRC and would like help getting started!)

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through Mr. Viji Nair (A Fedora Ambassador), and am interested in joining because I want to educate students about benefits of using Fedora.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on! (OR: I've worked in open source and/or Free Software in the past. Some of the projects I've worked on, or communities I've been involved with, include: I*have helped companies to migrate on Open Source Technologies in the past.)

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on! (OR: I've worked in Marketing in the past. Some of the projects I've worked on, or roles I've had, include:I have been organizing seminars and workshops on Linux, FOSS, etc. I am leading an educational start-up called iWillStudy.com.)

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

(Marketing Skills) - Public Relations, Networking

(Other Skills) - Excellent communication skills

I'd also like to learn How to help Fedora grow in Indian Education space.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am The Director*at iWillStudy.com. (Studying at this school, working at this company, pursuing this hobby.)

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to setup Fedora based Labs for CSE/IT branches in colleges*and to organize various workshops in Engineering Schools.*

I am wondering about How can I start from today itself. (What questions do you have?)

Please help me get started!

Sincere Regards,
Ritesh Ambastha