Old 09-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Marketing Meeting - New time, please choose!

I think we need a new time for marketing meetings so we can have more
than 3 people show up every week.

http://whenisgood.net/ik5ppp

Use the above link to highlight what times are good for you, and I'll
try and figure out a good time to have meetings starting next week.

Thanks!!

-Robyn