Old 09-15-2010, 05:28 PM
wonderer

Default FUDCON Zurich press Archive

Hy there,

as you (hopefully) all know next weekend is the FUDCON Zurich.
This year we had a little help for the pressrelease from an agency here
in germany. They normaly send out press work for Red hat and so they did
it also this time for the FUDCON.
The results from the clipping (its like our "[In the News]" -tag) can be
seen at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Zurich_2010#press_archive .

I would like to ask in the round if that kind of presswork seem enough,
maybe compared to the last FUDCON in Berlin 2009 -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2009/PressPublications

What do you think can be approved for next time? Should there be more
presence in the press? Should we use more agency help? Can we help the
event-organizers more then yet?

I know some of you are also at that FUDCON (sorry, I could not make it)
so maybe there is some time to talk about that. Also maybe it would be
good to know if our presskit will be laying around or better given to
specific journalists (I know of some which want to talk to Jared...).

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0