-   -   MMM. Marketing Meeting Minutes - Delicious! Tasty! 2010/09/07 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/424099-mmm-marketing-meeting-minutes-delicious-tasty-2010-09-07-a.html)

Robyn Bergeron 09-07-2010 09:04 PM

MMM. Marketing Meeting Minutes - Delicious! Tasty! 2010/09/07

Thanks to everyone who came.

Jsmith will be sending out a mail to brainstorm a bit on what we'd
like to see on start.fedoraproject.org - if you have any feedback on
that, please contribute that information to the mailing list thread.

Thanks!

-Robyn

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-09-07/fedora_marketing.2010-09-07-20.10.html
Full Logs: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-09-07/fedora_marketing.2010-09-07-20.10.log.html

Meeting started by rbergeron at 20:10:16 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-09-07/fedora_marketing.2010-09-07-20.10.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call (rbergeron, 20:12:06)

* Agenda (rbergeron, 20:18:00)

* Release slogan (rbergeron, 20:19:03)

* Feature Profile status (rbergeron, 20:20:00)
* ACTION: stickster write up questions for systemd feature profile and
re-ping mezcalero (stickster, 20:21:33)
* ACTION: rbergeron to send out reminder mails on Feature Profiles,
and probably update the feature profiles page to show what we're
doing. :D (rbergeron, 20:21:43)

* Firefox Bookmarks (rbergeron, 20:25:01)
* ACTION: rbergeron to find logs from last week's meeting and post to
list (rbergeron, 20:26:32)
* ACTION: rbergeron to do Firefox bookmarks email / action item
(rbergeron, 20:26:44)
* LINK:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-08-31/fedora-meeting-1.2010-08-31-20.01.html
<-- last meetin gnotes (stickster, 20:26:58)
* ACTION: jsmith start Marketing thread on making start.fp.o more
useful (stickster, 20:56:00)
* three good places to start: Announcements; Read more about Fedora
and whence it comes (????), Pointers to immediate help (rbergeron,
20:56:41)

Meeting ended at 20:59:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster write up questions for systemd feature profile and re-ping
mezcalero
* rbergeron to send out reminder mails on Feature Profiles, and probably
update the feature profiles page to show what we're doing. :D
* rbergeron to find logs from last week's meeting and post to list
* rbergeron to do Firefox bookmarks email / action item
* jsmith start Marketing thread on making start.fp.o more useful

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jsmith
* jsmith start Marketing thread on making start.fp.o more useful
* rbergeron
* rbergeron to send out reminder mails on Feature Profiles, and
probably update the feature profiles page to show what we're doing.
:D
* rbergeron to find logs from last week's meeting and post to list
* rbergeron to do Firefox bookmarks email / action item
* stickster
* stickster write up questions for systemd feature profile and re-ping
mezcalero
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)

People Present (lines said)