Old 08-29-2010, 03:13 AM
Jonathan Nalley

Default : The H: Glibc finally free software

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Glibc-finally-free-software-1068035.html

"Fedora Engineering Manager Tom 'spot' Callaway has announced that
glibc, the GNU C Library, is finally free software..."

Old 08-30-2010, 02:51 AM
"Truong Anh. Tuan"

> "Fedora Engineering Manager Tom 'spot' Callaway has announced that
> glibc, the GNU C Library, is finally free software..."

This would be shock to me and some of us but, my god, finally, we are free

Another article to share:
http://blogs.computerworlduk.com/simon-says/2010/08/gnulinux-finally-free-software/index.htm

Kind regards,
Tuan