-   -   Fwd: F14 Talking Points - Need something for Sugar (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/415390-fwd-f14-talking-points-need-something-sugar.html)

Sebastian Dziallas 08-19-2010 07:06 PM

Fwd: F14 Talking Points - Need something for Sugar

Hi!

Simon from Sugar Labs got us a nice summary of the upcoming features
in Sugar 0.90, so I threw these on the wiki page. Does this look sane?
Changes and editing more than welcome!

--Sebastian

The note for Sugar needs a little love in Marketing's talking points -
is anyone able to fill in some detail here so we can wrap these up? :)

Thanks!

-Robyn

"Paul W. Frields" 08-19-2010 10:02 PM

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 03:06:28PM -0400, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Simon from Sugar Labs got us a nice summary of the upcoming features
> in Sugar 0.90, so I threw these on the wiki page. Does this look sane?
> Changes and editing more than welcome!

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_talking_points#Sugar_0.90

Thanks Sebastian!

The only thing I would offer is that two out of three of the talking
points focus more on the technology than on what the user can do with
it (or alternately, what the visible effects are for them). Can we
get anyone on the list to look at these points and redefine them in
the context of how it makes users (kids) able to be even more awesome?