Old 08-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default F14 Release Slogan Update!

Howdy Folks,

Just an update from our meeting yesterday. (Minutes can be seen here:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-08-17/fedora_marketing.2010-08-17-20.00.html
)

RH Legal has approved our first choice slogan of "Be More."

Is anyone interested in following up by doing the next steps in the
Release Slogan SOP - specifically, announcing the release slogan to
the various lists and filing a ticket with the websites team?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_slogan_SOP#Announce_the_release_slogan

I would suggest following a similar message to what was sent in the
previous cycle, seen here:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2010-March/011940.html

If you'd like to take this task on - please let the list know, or ping
the marketing team on IRC in #fedora-mktg. If I don't hear anything
from anyone by the end of the day (8 hours from now), I'll send it
out.

Thanks!

-Robyn

Old 08-18-2010, 08:35 PM
"Nick Bebout"

I can do this.

Nick

Old 08-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Robyn Bergeron

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Nick Bebout <nb@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I can do this.
>
> Nick

Actually - let's hold off on this. I want to get an opinion on
something (will be seen in a separate thread).

Old 08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
"Neville A. Cross"

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Nick Bebout <nb@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> I can do this.
>>
>> Nick
>
> Actually - let's hold off on this. I want to get an opinion on
> something (will be seen in a separate thread).

Ups, I already included on the marketing beat for fedora weekly news
Hope it is not too late to take it out for next week beat.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217