Old 05-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Larry Cafiero

Default Fwd: Fedora 13

Hi, Marketing Folks --

Earl Malmrose of ZaReason, a computer maker in Berkeley which offers Fedora as one of the OS options on a range of their products (mostly the laptop/netbooks, I think), sent me this question in the e-mail below and I couldn't answer him.

Does anyone know if such a wiki/website animal exists in the Fedora realm?

Thanks in advance.

Larry Cafiero