Old 05-26-2010, 02:48 AM
John Poelstra

Default F14 schedule creation (Marketing)

Mel Chua said the following on 05/25/2010 02:53 PM Pacific Time:
> Hi, John!
>
> Marketing team here. We were wondering when we should get you a draft
> F14 schedule by, or if there was any particular gameplan/process for
> that happening.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Mel
>
> PS: Marketing folks - for reference, the F13 schedule was made via the
> "Mel sits down with John at FUDCon Toronto" method, but... this
> obviously does not scale.

I automatically generate a Fedora 14 schedule based on the dependencies
and spacing from Fedora 13 TaskJuggler file.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-marketing-tasks.html

Please tell me what you'd like to add or change.

John

Old 05-26-2010, 02:23 PM
wonderer

Hy all,

here are my 23 Cents ;-)
> I automatically generate a Fedora 14 schedule based on the dependencies
> and spacing from Fedora 13 TaskJuggler file.
>
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-marketing-tasks.html
>
> Please tell me what you'd like to add or change.

I like that page.
Here are some of the points I would like to have in it elsewhere near
the numbers I put in...

Between 1...3: Marketing Strategy Planing and SWOT Analysis update
(Ongoing at each Cycle)
Between 15 ...17: Press Kit update (here we should into the Feature
Profiles and edit/update some, re-write others, make some new ones)
Between 19 ... 21: if we have screenshots that also suggests we have the
Theming /Imaging ready. So also the Templates for Marketing Material
like Press Kit, Flyers, OnePageRelaseNote (OPRN) should be updated

Other ideas / Improvements will come ;-)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0