Old 05-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Mel Chua

Default Marketing leadership transition + Trac queue cleanup

Robyn and I (with David popping in) sprinted on trac queue cleanup in
preparation for the leadership transition.

That's right - for those of you who actually read the meeting minutes,
Robyn will become the next official Fedora Marketing Team lead as of
June 1st. I will stick around for minionhood.

Posted in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#IRC_meetings_archives,
but minutes are at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-05-25/marketing_leadership_transition.2010-05-25-21.13.html
and the text below.

Also, see our trac queue, which is now much cleaner:
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/report/3

Meeting summary
---------------
* Switchover date: June 1st (mchua, 21:14:03)
* F14 scheduling and trac-readiness (mchua, 21:15:13)
* LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/14/Schedule (mchua,
21:15:41)
* ACTION: mchua show up to f13 postmortem with f13 recap (mchua,
21:15:58)
* ACTION: mchua make sure F13 press kit gets done for stickster in
time for the Summit (mchua, 21:16:24)
* ACTION: mchua make sure F13 deliverables are all SOP-updated
(mchua, 21:17:08)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/133 (rbergeron,
21:19:27)
* LINK: