Old 05-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Mel Chua

Default F14 schedule creation (Marketing)

Hi, John!

Marketing team here. We were wondering when we should get you a draft
F14 schedule by, or if there was any particular gameplan/process for
that happening.

Thanks,

--Mel

PS: Marketing folks - for reference, the F13 schedule was made via the
"Mel sits down with John at FUDCon Toronto" method, but... this
obviously does not scale.