Old 05-25-2010, 01:26 AM
Rui Gouveia

Default how to delete a wiki page?

Hi,

Just cleaning the Portuguese pages. How can I delete these pages?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt_alternative
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt/trans-pt

Thanks
Rui Gouveia

Old 05-25-2010, 01:56 AM
David Nalley

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Rui Gouveia <rui.gouveia@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just cleaning the Portuguese pages. How can I delete these pages?
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt_alternative
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt/trans-pt
>

> Thanks
> Rui Gouveia

Hi Rui:

You can find the wiki deletion policy/how to here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProjecteletion

You may find that questions such as this are better suited for the
wiki mailing list rather than the marketing mailing list. While
marketing makes heavy institutional use of the wiki, they are
necessarily the people who maintain and work on the wiki.
Wiki list:

Thanks

David

Old 05-25-2010, 12:24 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 02:26:07AM +0100, Rui Gouveia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just cleaning the Portuguese pages. How can I delete these pages?
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt_alternative
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt/trans-pt

For now, simply put the {{delete}} template at the top of the pages.
They'll be cleaned up when one of the wiki gardeners sweeps up the
list of pages to be deleted.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:50 PM
Rui Gouveia

Em 25-05-2010 02:56, David Nalley escreveu:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Rui Gouveia <rui.gouveia@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just cleaning the Portuguese pages. How can I delete these pages?
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt_alternative
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt/trans-pt
>>

>> Thanks
>> Rui Gouveia
>>

> Hi Rui:
>
> You can find the wiki deletion policy/how to here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraProjecteletion

Thanks.

> You may find that questions such as this are better suited for the
> wiki mailing list rather than the marketing mailing list. While
> marketing makes heavy institutional use of the wiki, they are
> necessarily the people who maintain and work on the wiki.
> Wiki list:

Subscribed. Thanks