Old 05-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Gerard Braad

Default OpenHatch 'I want to help' button

Some of the Fedora people are already using OpenHatch [1] and it seems
the Gnome project was also asked by some of their members to place a
OpenHatch 'I want to help' button [2] on their homepage. It would
provide an easy way for people to show their interest to contribute to
a project. Might this be a way to lower the barrier of people wanting
to contribute to the Fedora Project?

Greets,

Gerard — 吉拉德

[1] https://openhatch.org/+projects/?q=Fedora
[2] http://openhatch.org/blog/2010/let-people-help-your-project-give-them-a-button-to-click/

Old 05-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan

I support Gerard's idea.

The more simple issue poeple can solve, the more they will be interested
to join the project.

I've noticed Mel Chua was sending email asking people to give screenshot
for one-page release note. That should be a very simple and easy task
to be accomplished.