Old 05-17-2010, 10:16 AM
sankarshan

Default for Fedora ambassador

Hi Harish,

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Harish Kumar Gupta
<harishpgc10@gmail.com> wrote:

> About Me:-
> My name is Harish Kumar Gupta and I live in Jaipur (India)
> I am Project Manager in Appin Technology Lab ,USA at jaipur Center
> I am studing at Poornima College of Engineering (PGC) pursuing B.Tech
> I like open source technology . I am osum club leader and campus
> representative of Mozilla Firefox.
>
> Skills - I am good leader and more experience to organize events.
> (Marketing Skills) - I can promote fedora properly by seminars and install
> fests
> Other Skills) - Good community leader, Large experience to organize events,
> good experience to promote different projects

I'd request that you give
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/3_simple_questions> a quick read and,
thereon move over to
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_Ambassadors> which lists out
what you'd need to do on your way towards becoming a Fedora
Ambassador.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>