Old 05-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Harish Kumar Gupta

Default for Fedora ambassador

Name :- Harish Kumar Gupta

User name -harishpgc

Email-harishpgc10@gmail.com***********

City- Jaipur (India)

Association - Technox

About Me:-

My name is Harish Kumar Gupta and I live in Jaipur (India)

I am Project Manager in Appin Technology Lab ,USA at jaipur Center

I am studing at Poornima College of Engineering (PGC) pursuing B.Tech

I like open source technology . I am osum club leader and campus representative of Mozilla Firefox.

Skills - I am good leader and more experience to organize events.

(Marketing Skills) - I can promote fedora properly by seminars and install fests

Other Skills) - Good community leader, Large experience to organize events, good experience to promote different projects

--
Harish Kumar Gupta
(OSUM Club Leader)