Old 05-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Jonathan Nalley

Default : Fedora 13 Goddard screenshots

http://www.zdnet.com.au/fedora-13-goddard-screenshots-339303160.htm

"After a number of postponements, Fedora 13 is now due to appear on 25
May. ZDNet Australia took a pre-release of the upcoming "Goddard"
distribution for a spin to see what's been cooking."

Old 05-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Larry Cafiero

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't paying attention, but wasn't the "number of postponements" actually, um, one?

Minor detail, but still.

Larry Cafiero

Old 05-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Gerard Braad

Hi Larry,

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't paying attention, but wasn't the "number of
> postponements" actually, um, one?

According to the schedule it's twice:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule
The media hardly noticed this ;-)