Old 05-11-2010, 01:43 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Community Distrowatch interview -- DUE 2010-05-15

Despite the "due date" in the subject line, this is completely
voluntary -- but hopefully a good opportunity for participation! :-)

We were contacted at our press@fp.o address by Jesse Smith from
Distrowatch, who is doing an article on Fedora 13 release. Often
interviews are by phone, or require a close to instantaneous response.
Since this one has a deadline that is several days away, it's a great
opportunity to bring the community together to work on the specific
marketing task of answering interview questions.

I've posted the questions here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distrowatch_interview_questions_2010-05-15

I've answered the first question both to provide a template so people
know how to use the markup, and also to give an idea of the expected
tone of the answers -- explanatory, cordial, and positive. I
encourage the Marketing team to help out with the rest of the answers,
and I'll help with the copy editing and polish before submission.

The deadline for this task is 2010-05-15.

Old 05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 05/11/2010 07:13 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distrowatch_interview_questions_2010-05-15
>
> I've answered the first question both to provide a template so people
> know how to use the markup, and also to give an idea of the expected
> tone of the answers -- explanatory, cordial, and positive. I
> encourage the Marketing team to help out with the rest of the answers,
> and I'll help with the copy editing and polish before submission.
>
> The deadline for this task is 2010-05-15.

I have edited the couple of questions that were answered already and
answered the rest. Do take a look and let me know.

Rahul