Old 05-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Nelson Marques

Default off for the weekend.

Dear all,

I will be more distant for a couple of days, and probably off during the
weekend. I pretend to work on wiki in the FAD page and finish my article, maybe
more, but I won't be answering emails neither have very deep thoughts about
anything. I know it's a bad time, but there is nothing I can do about this.

nelson